Want to skip through entries in the QA results list more rapidly

I’m using Xbench 3.0.0 (1546) on Windows 11, and I’d like a way to more quickly skip through the entries in the QA pane that appear after I click the “Check Ongoing Translation” button.

Right now, we can click on an entry in the list and use the down arrow key to navigate; but since the Error description (boldface entries) are always placed between the QA result lines, navigating between the QA result entries almost always requires two key presses of the down arrow key, not one. This is a slow and cumbersome process.

Is there some way that a single keyboard shortcut or action could be added to quickly skip to the next entry? The attached image illustrates the problem.

Thanks in advance for any help or tips you might have.

1 Like

If you are OK with skep over entries disappearing from the screen, you can select Hide Marked in Filter Issues and then press Ctrl+M to remove an entry from the view so that it jumps to next entry in the list.

Thanks for the tip. I just tried that out, and it works pretty well. Not as easy as using the down arrow key, and it does have the disadvantage of hiding your entries, but it is a reasonable workaround for now.