With this integration, you can do the following:
- When editing a document in Smartcat, click the Xbench Chrome extension icon to instantly load the Smartcat file in a Xbench project.
- Select one or more documents in the Smartcat workspace and click the Xbench Chrome extension to instantly load all documents selected in a Xbench project.
- Select one issue in Xbench, right-click, choose Edit Segment (Ctrl+E) and Smartcat will open the document right at that segment.
We’ve created a 3-minute demo video that shows how it works:
To get this functionality, you need the following:
- The Xbench Chrome Extension. This extension will make the Xbench icon appear in Chrome when you are working with Smartcat.
- Xbench 3.0 build 1419 or later
- The One Tab Chrome Extension. This extension will avoid creating a new tab if the Smartcat document is already open in Chrome.
We hope that you enjoy working with this new integration! As always, if you run into any issue or have any suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.