I’d like to run QA for this word file.
The format looks like the pic above.
When I added the word file, it is set as Trados word file and it doesn’t return any result.
Should I edit the setting or change the format of the word file? Please help me. Thank you.
This is not a Trados Word file. You may add the bilingual file the CAT tool created when translating (e.g. a .sdlxliff Trados Studio file or mqxlz file).
As a workaround, you can follow these steps to check the content of your Word file:
- Create a copy of the file.
- Replace any line breaks or paragraph breaks inside the cells with a space, for instance.
- Copy the content of the file to a text file and save your file with Unicode encoding.
- Right-click the .txt file and run QA in Xbench.
- Search and fix any issue in your Word file.
I’ve just tried the workaround and it worked perfectly. Thank you so much.