Numeric Mismatch and country-specific formats

How can I customize the Numeric Mismatch Search so that it will show me any number errors, but not flag country-specific number separtor mismatches. E.g. US English has thousand separator comma, vs. Swiss German has thousand separator '. I don’t want to see numbers with the ’ flagged as a numeric mismatch. I only want to verify that there is no figure mismatch. Is this something I need to do with regular expressions and if so, how? Thank you in advance.

We created a task in our DB to add support for Swiss German thousands separator to avoid these false positives.

Unfortunately there is no workaround (other than writing your own Numeric Mismatch check as an Xbench QA plugin, which requires programming skills).

Hello,
Is there any update on this feature? I have a similar issue when numeric mismatches are related to country-specific fomats (for example 2.5 in English becomes 2,5 in French).
The Xbench check raises too many false positive errors.
Thank you!

@Celine, which Xbench 3.0 build are you using? If I have 2.5 in Source and 2,5 in target, I do not seem to get a numeric mismatch.

Hello,
You are right, I didn’t manage to reproduce the issue either. I will open the topic again if I have a similar issue.
Thank you!