Expected Key Term can ensure the Term Occur Times are same in source and target

As a advanced Xbench user, I found the Key Term check function can not report error if there is such following situation.

Key Term: amount =>> 金额

Source: Note that, when a transition is made from the bid advertisement frame display/designation page 520 to the bidding page 530, an amount (6 yen in the example of FIG. 16) exceeding the current highest bid amount in all advertisement placement periods is displayed in the bid amount entry area 534 as a default value.

Target: 此外,当从投标广告框显示、指定网页520变换至投标网页530时,在投标 金额 输入区域534中,作为默认值,显示着超过所有广告登载期间中的现在最高投标 金额总额 (图16的例子中是6日元)。

Error Explanations: The source Key Term of “amount” occurs 3 times; while the target Key Term of “金额” occurs 2 times.

The reason for that is that different languages (or writing styles) may have different nuances, such as be more prone to use pronouns or avoid unnecessary repetition.

If we counted instances, assuming that translation can only be word-by-word, the number of false positives would be very high. For example, these would be false positives:

Files are not empty files.
Files are not empty.

or

Files will exist on the system until someone deletes the files.
Files will exist on the system until someone deletes them.

I use Key term mismatch function frequently. but the function does not work as expected on multiple instances, so I need to check all instance manually. Please add a function of strict check on multiple instance.

Actually, in my previous answer, it is explained why we do not count instances within the segment. We believe it would cause too many false positives.